[Dailydrool] dremel and thyroid

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:53:24 PDT 2008

I bought a dremel and thought I would it would be a snap, but just in reading the precautions about the machine, ie wear goggles (but my hounds don't have goggles), I became afraid, and not in the mood to return it, I gave it to a friend who is very happy to do guitar repairs with it.  I bring the hounds to the Vet about every 6 wks for nails and glands.

Is there a possibility that thyroid issues are related to allergies?  Pierre's coat is very thin, but then again, he is always scratching and itching.  I wish so much to help him, and mostly to reduce the amount of allergy meds he takes.  I keep hoping he will develop immunity, like some kids do.

Drool to all in need

Bucks for Bassets has some great stuff.  I am very psyched about it.

Jackie and the hounds.