[Dailydrool] Drool request - Rosie in Arkansas

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 04:26:39 PDT 2008

Requesting drool for Rosie in Arkansas.  She is not feeling well, but we are not sure what is wrong.  She refused to do any agility yesterday, she is very lethargic, she's eating but we have to bring the food to her (she won't come get it), she won't get up on any of the furniture...really she won't do anything but lie down.  This is not typical behavior for her at all.  I have felt all over her body to see if I could tell if she's in pain somewhere but she doesn't react to anything, so I have to wonder if she might be sick rather than in pain.  Her temp is normal.  Any drool sent our way would be appreciated.

Anita & lethargic Rosie in Arkansas