[Dailydrool] Basset Nails

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 08:42:39 PDT 2008

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one that has a horrible baby when it comes time to cut the nails. Charlie Brown becomes all screams, howls and teeth when I try to cut his. And his is so thick and hard that I'm lucky to get one. Barney on the other hand sits their quietly and nicely, but still his patience is running thin after a few. I've seen those PediPaws advertised everywhere and I've seen some other people asking about them. Please let us know it they're a waste of time and money. I normally end of taking both to the vet, where I think it's reasonable, but I don't have anything to compare it to because I've used the same vet for over 10 years now. They charge $18 for a large dog which is what Charlie and Barney are considered, but with that $18 also includes bath, ear cleaning and anal glands if needed along with the nails. I try to have it done on a regular basis but even that's hard for us right now, so I take them when I can
 because especially with Charlie, it's worth it.

Lynne and The Miller Hounds (NOT Ledbetter anymore), Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred (ATB)