[Dailydrool] In defense of not buying dented cans

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:31:08 PDT 2008

I started a while ago by saying my Mother taught me not to buy dented cans.
While I suspect she engaged in overkill I will, in my own defense, also
state that this was a woman who would not buy fitted sheets because she
didn't think they looked nice in her linen closet.
You can imagine the horror with which she viewed the dogs and cats I dragged
home, and now you all know why I have Bassets. I am 62.9/10ths yrs old, and
still rebelling. LOL.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis,Mitchell and Cooper