[Dailydrool] Pedipaws

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 17:31:54 PDT 2008

I finally received my Pedipaws after waiting for two months.  I ordered it and found out it was going to charge me 15.98 for shipping + the 19.95 making it $35.97 and while still on the website, cancelled it.  I also wrote to the company and told them to cancel it. I called my credit card company and told them not to honor it.  They supposedly were going to block the process.  I called the PP company and told them that I had cancelled it when I found the charge to my credit card.  They said if I returned it, I would get $7.00 back.
That same day after the two months, I received it in the mail.  I have not used it yet.  The dogs are afraid of the sound, but are getting used to it.  The company also did not include the fursheder or whatever.  The shipping was 7.98 for the Pedipaws and 7.98 for the shedender.

Arlene Johnson
918-824-1208
www.sendingcards2u.com

Let me help you send a Free