[Dailydrool] Daisy Brat Halo

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:39:09 PDT 2008

............Well, Mazzie is back to being a b*tch again.
Oh My Dog can I relate to that above statement
LiL Miss Daisy Brat Halo was doing so good,..................

Carolyn,
Maybe it has something to do with the name. When we adopted Mazzie in
September of 2005, she was named Daisy. No kidding.  She had that name for 2
years.  We thought that we would like both girls' names to start with an "M"
so we switched Daisy to Mazzie so we have Maggie and Mazzie. We just took
out the 2 g's and put in 2 z's .  Our neighbors now have a lab named Daisy
and when we talk to her or the neighbor hollers to Daisy, my Mazzie does not
even respond to that name anymore.

Weird, huh? Also, you have Daidy Brat, Mazzie;s name is Mazzie B. Nosey and
b can stand for brat or the other b word. The nosey part is because she
looks out the windows, curtains, etc as if she is a nosey neighbor.

Dee, Maggie, Mazzie (the bee-atch), Oliver and Cooper