[Dailydrool] furminator

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:43:42 PDT 2008

Has anyone tried the furminator on a basset?  Isn't there different colors
to get?  I am interested in one for Maggie because yes, it is shedding
season apparently.  Maggie has thick hair and lots of it. Mazzie has thin
hair and hardly gets her shedding noticed. Same with the boys, the mini
doxies, not much hair at all.  Before anyone comments on food, been there
done that and Blue Buffalo is what we feed. Tried Dick Van Patton, Canidae,
Nutro Natural Choice, Purina One sensitive systems, and who knows what else.
Just want to know about the furminator. I know crazy basset lady sells kits,
but I am just too lazy to use more then one tool on the dogs. Well,
actually, it honestly comes down to time that I have.

Thank you,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper (who just peed on the floor)