[Dailydrool] Must be with the name!

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 14 05:43:30 PDT 2008

Oh what a brat I am raising,
This time daughter aka sucker slave lol opens the fridge, forgetting Daisy is short and can sneak in under her. She was off in a flash.
I hear HELP !

Out I came kids in tow/ ok teenagers all around the loop chasing the little brat. She had a full chicken leg in her mouth. The teeth came up she was not giving it no matter what. We got it and my daughter went to take it to the recycing bin. Dad slave whom loves the crap eating yes she has been known to eat her own crap once in awhile brat. Dad said wash it off I will eat it later

ewwwwww
ok I kiss there faces I let them lick me but I am not eating after the crap eater chomped. He is now hired as the best slave of the household ewww eeeewww ewww
and yes Daisy is on the back deck being grounded.
Big grounding she gets to watch all the sites and sounds the view of the deck is awesome lol

Healing drool to all those in need

Any other Canadien turkey aka chicken theifs amongst us

And yes she had a special thanksgiving dinner with a small piece of pie.

Have a great day all!
Carolyn
Slave to

Daisy the chicken theif
Rex aka Lil foot (she never even shared)
Hopper (almost 9 year old bunny)
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie(ATB)