[Dailydrool] Rosie update

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:21:58 PDT 2008

Thanks for all the drool you have sent Rosie's way.  She is doing a lot better thanks to some tips from Auntie Sandy G. but she is still in some pain.  We have determined her problem is pain and not being sick.  I also think I've located the source of the pain...in the C7 area of her neck.  She tries to roll over when I touch that area.  Overall, she is acting better and not so mopey.  She has resumed her game of running to the kitchen when I fix supper, so that is a good sign.  She tries to beat all the other dogs to the kitchen in hopes of getting their food and hers too.

I am still taking her to the chiropractor tomorrow to see what he can do for her.  Please keep sending healing drool, it's working!

Anita & Rosie in Arkansas, getting better