[Dailydrool] Da Brudder Elwood Bookee

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:08:50 PDT 2008

While sending off the first of the out of U.S. mailings I found out that if
I used the flat-mail "Priority" envelopes it would cost about $12 for
postage.  This includes most places: France, England and China, even!  Those
who paid extra may contact da brudder for a refund of the difference or else
I will be placing the extra into our fund-raising account.  By the way, the
books are going fast...down to the last 100 copies.  So if you wish to order
for yourself or as gifts for others you'd better get your orders in now!

--
Mary Ann Thomas
SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE