[Dailydrool] BOomarang Tags

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Tue Oct 14 18:49:20 PDT 2008

Ok, knowledgable droolers, I have a question.

The silly dogs at my house keep losing their tags. All of them. The Rabies
tags, identification, everything. And while I call and try to find out how
to get replacement rabies tags, I found these lovely CollarTags, and was
wondering if any droolers had had any luck with them, and also, what your
favorite collar type is. Drake and Bo(lab) wear harnesses, bo also has a
double thick nylon collar, Stryker (lab/chow) has a double thinck nylon
collar because no harness will keep him (I swear he is double jointed) lol,
and Ahrooba has an adjustable nylon collar. All this because its just what
they happen to have. These are my first dogs, so I really don't know what is
better or worse, except that the Harness is a wonderful creation, I just
wish I could find one that would fit a basset body shape better, as Drake's
rides up a little wacky. Thanks in advance for your advice. I have just been
havin this nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach for about a week now,
waking up looking for some tags for them.

Bambi and da Boys (Da mom is crackin, boys, git da sweater, we do da
bakwords sweeve ting, and gits da doggie begs, we pad da walls)