[Dailydrool] nails trimming and barking babies

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 20:43:55 PDT 2008

We do not have anything fancy like Dremel here....maybe one day I will see something like that on the market...the other day I saw doggie shoes, so who knows?
Lately we have been taking Pepe to a place in our compound to have his nails trimed and this girl was doing such poor job (last time she was trimming the nails for 2 days, 4 hrs altogether, I swear. If I was not there to hold Pepe down she would have her head bitten off) that we decided to go to the place we used to take Pepe to. I love the woman who does trimming there. She grabs a foot, cuts nails so fast and so well that Pepe doesn't really have time to stress shed. Last week it took her 10 min to trim them all, she gave Pepe a pat and a treat and off we went home. No blood, no trauma. For Pepe or me :-) and they charge 10 rmb ($1,50 ??).

As for barking babies...my son (17 months) doesn't say anything except for "nonono" and "yu" (fish in Chinese) does communicate with Pepe through emitting a bark-like sound...which is just hilarious! He usually comes close to him and produces this bark-like sound of different pitch each time...no idea what they're talking about though :-))))

Drool and snooters to all

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!