[Dailydrool] sum nooz frum Tana

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:15:28 PDT 2008

Aroooo!

Itz me Annie Belle.  My sister da arteest has gone to bed to finish wachin da baseball game, so I yam takin ober da puter fingy here.  Just wantcha to no da dat pwincess sister Pawcasso Blossom of mine reelly skeered me a cupple of daze ago.  When da mom came home for lunch PB was limpin reel bad on the left frunt leg.  She wuz asleep on da bed when mom wented to werk.  She ringyed up da vets and they sed bwing her for da afternoon.  Corse I got upsetted when i couldn't go.  Da vet lady sed she wanted PB to see da Kiro pracktor lady whatebber dat is.  They mite need to takes exraze, but see what dat did first.  So she had to go back for all day yesterday.

But then I skared mom, too, cuz I woodn't eat my dinner or do nuffin but just lay there in a heep wike I wuz sick.  Aunty Sandy wanted to know if i had a temperchur and mom sed she dint fink so(yoo know it woodn't be zero afterall!).  Well, after sticking dat fing(ouchies!) in my tailpipe, it sed I was normal.  I did eat a small biskit before bed, but I was berry slow mooving and kwiet and mom said that jus wuzn't me.

Fast forward to lass nite and I was gwad to see my sister home again.  Guess wat...NO limpies.  Da lady fixed her sholder and hip and her neck.  I alwaze fot he was a bit off but now i reely no it wuz troo.  No limpies at awl frum da arteest.  da vetlady suggested sum steps for getting up on da bed.  not so much up but off.  Thay think she might hab just landed wrong when she got off da udder day.  Well, we also hab been pwaying more recently, too.  Mom sed she nebber seen da pwincess play so muches.  Eberywun keeps telling me I yam da bestest fing dat ebber happened to Blossom.  Yay!  I yam good for sumpin!

Annie Belle

PSS Hi Sebstyun my hunney bee!
And ifn anybuddy wants to see sum snow, a small town in Tana gotted 40 hole inches in one day ober dis last weekened.  They had to shut down da town.