[Dailydrool] Horse Poop

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:29:27 PDT 2008

Dear Llewis and Nigel,

Horse poop - might fine! And the really nifty thing is that the lovely aroma hangs FOREVER on my ears! It is most bestest when fresh. When Mommy goes to the barn to take care of a friend's horse (more about those critters later!), I sometimes get to go along and sample the great horse poop. Lots of different horse poops. Then I give Mommy a big kiss for letting me eat that great stuff. Or try to. She tries to dodge me. I just want to say thanks!

Horses - BIG! And I do mean BIG! The first ones I met sniffed my nose and I was really, really scared and barked at them. I think they laughed. At least that sound was something like a laugh. But when Mommy was not paying attention, I walked under one of them into the Poop Room. Dere was fresh poop there, right behind the big horse. Mommy was all upset that I did that, but the big horse didn't care. Den, when the big horse was gone, I tried snacking on that neat smelling wet scrappy woody stuff, but horse pee does not taste too good. Stick with the poop.

Yours truly,
Dewey (ah! I smell sooooo good!)