[Dailydrool] Chloe

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 08:08:53 PDT 2008

Life with Chloe just gets more interesting every day.  Last night as  my
hubby and I were settling in for the night, Chloe jumped up on the couch and
proceeded to start humping dads leg!!  So what is up with that?  She  is fixed and
a girl.  I just laughed, hey Big L, my cat suckles  blankets.  He has his
whole 11 years.  Who knows why.  Other than  that she is coming along great with
the potty training.  She has learned to  ring her bells when she wants out.
Accidents are few and far  between.  She is growing into quite a young lady.  I
still cant stop  kissing her though,LOL   Kristi, Big L and Chloe

The Man who regards his own life and that of his  fellow creatures as
meaningless is not merely unfortunate, but almost  disqualified for life.~Albert
Einstein