[Dailydrool] facebook

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:26:54 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
I'm on facebook too! I've looked for everyone else but there are
multiples of both Esther and Debbie so, I think we need to provide
both first and last name and then where we're from or what our
pictures are. So, my facebook is under Katie Strobel and I believe my
picture is my covering my face with my hands. It says i am from
Northern Colorado, Denver and Wyoming. When I search my name, it's the
first one on the list.

Watson is doing well - today he's barking at the air conditioning
vents. My friend thinks that since Watson's neutered he believes that
his "marbles" are in the vents....and I guess that's as good of a
theory as any....who knows what that hound is thinking.

Things are going well around here otherwise. Watson and the cat
haven't killed each other yet, so that's great. The other night, they
allowed each other to be on the couch - the cat sat on my lap while
Watson sat next to me and sighed. It was great progress.

Watson's bruise has disappeared so I guess that was a  lot of worry
about nothing - which seems to be a theme around here.
We send drool to all those in need.
Love,
Katie and Watson