[Dailydrool] Why is Lucy being destructive?

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 17 08:33:37 PDT 2008

Now that's a good question but I had an Airedale who chewed windowsills, stairstep carpets,
door moldings to the day he went to the bridge.He loved the hot sauces I put on his areas.
I got good at replacing windowsills tho.
I  also was the one thinking I was being kind put a mattress in furnace room when
Dazey was in heat - that got ripped down to the bare springs in 8 hours.So dog hotel
from then on . We spayed her.
So it probably is a puppy thing their toothies coming in hurt like babies.
Good Luck
Georgie and Miss Becky