[Dailydrool] Facebook

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Fri Oct 17 14:06:44 PDT 2008

There's a Daily Drool Members group on facebook with 50+ people already registered.  If everyone registered on that it would make finding fellow droolers that much easier.

If anyhound can spare any drool we could do with it at chez Alfie.  He's been limping all week.  We took him to the vet on Sunday and he's been on antibiotics all week to clear up a sore poor but that looks fine now and he's still limping.  He's happy to let me manipulate his leg.  Anyway, back we go to the vet on Sunday.

Hilary, Alfie and Millie