[Dailydrool] Brother Elwood's book

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 17 14:53:10 PDT 2008

Brother Elwood's book arrived earlier this week, and it's terrific. The pictures! The stories! The note-taking!

Note-taking?

Yup. When the book arrived, I told the family, "Now don't let Vernon and Paddi read it... we don't need them getting any ideas." Then? Well, to quote Elwood, then it happened... my mother-in-law was visiting last night. There she sat on the couch, reading Brother Elwood's book. First Paddi, then Vern came and sat next to her. I am sure they were reading over her shoulder and I fear they were taking notes!

Drool to all in need
from Paddi B Basset
and Vernon Q Basset Esq
and me, Mary (I don't provide the drool myself but I have lots on my pants from this morning's walk!)