[Dailydrool] Contractors and Photo Shoot

Kristin Mielke kristin.mielke063 at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 17 18:34:40 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone furry and not.  Hushy and I have been quite busy but I just had
to drop everyone a note.  My Hubby is a GC(General Contractor) and he has
gained quite a few customers through his love of the family pets.  In fact
doggie biscuits go to work in his little red tool box everyday!  After all
it is their house being renovated!
On a secondary note Hushy is going to be having his first proffesional photo
shoot Noveber 11th at 6 pm.  By pure fluke yesterday while waiting not so
patiently at the mall for my DH to finish trying on a zillion pairs of shoes
only to buy the first pair, I noticed a new photo shop.  At first all I saw
was a bunch of pictures of babies dresssed up as flowers alla Anne Geddes,
but then out ofthe corner of my eye I saw something furry..closer inspection
revealed a stylish photo of a retriever against a black backdrop.  It was
like those photos in Modern Dog.  I was smitten.  I have to have one of
those pictures of the Hushmouse.  I want a big 10 by 10 I can put on my
office wall behind my desk, sepia toned or black and white.  So far I have
shelled out 25.00$ for the appointment.  I will keep you all posted.  At the
very least this whole experience should be good for a laugh. I say the odds
are about 1 in 10 that I get a picture even close to what I want, and about
1 in 20 that we are invited back again...LOL

Kris
Hushy (Make sure they get my good side Mom, and there better be some cookies
involved)