[Dailydrool] Most Excellent Adventure

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Fri Oct 17 19:33:26 PDT 2008

Pumpkin Pie here. Mommy and daddy took me and Abby to the Valles
Caldera National Preserve yesterday for a hike. It was bootiful. When
we got there is was foggy and 30 degrees. The grass was all frosty
and the aspens were all yellow. The bestest thing was there was tons
of elk and coyote poop to roll in. I rolled and rolled and rolled so
much that my pink "Princess" collar turned brown. Oh well, I just
couldn't help it.

Abby was a good girl and she just sniffed but didn't roll. She's not
into "nature" as much as me. We hiked the Coyote Call trail and went
up Rabbit Ridge. It was a perfect place for scent hounds. Mommy
uploaded some pictures but she didn't put any of the video of me
rolling on.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/Valles/?
albumview=slideshow

It was lots of fun and we got to stop for indian frybread on the way
home. I was really good coz I burned a lot of calories running and
rolling.

Pumpkin, Abby and Chauffeur Daddy & Frybread buyer Mommy

Hi to our friend Penny Lynn, we weren't too far from where you live