[Dailydrool] CBHR Waddle Vacation Package

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 18 18:06:03 PDT 2008

Our Waddle Vacation Package auction is currently running on Houndsbay for
the next 2 weeks. We had lots of generous sponsors, so there are some really
nice things included in the package. You may need to stay an extra day or
two to use all the entertainment passes!

Here's a link to the auction...

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1225587503

Good luck, I hope some of you can join us this year! There are more details
about the Waddle at www.cbhr.com. The hotel and entertainment passes are
good any time, so even if you can't make the Waddle, Charleston is still a
wonderful place to vacation!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie & foster Miss Penny
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com