[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Rescue 10th Anniversary Calendars for 2009

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun Oct 19 06:45:02 PDT 2008

AZBHR will celebrate 10 years of saving the hounds in 2009 with over 1200
Bassets saved and currently averaging 60 dogs in foster care.

AZBHR is busy finalizing our calendar this week which will come in a variety
of sizes and prices.  The photos were done by a professional photographer
and feature Bassets, Basset Mix and Bloodhound that wee rescued by AZBHR and
adopted by some of our wonderful volunteers featuring:

Happy New Year Basset

Valentine Bassets

Irish Basset

Easter Bassets

Cinco de Mayo Bassets

Summer Fun Bassets

4th of July Basset

Go West Bassets

Are you Ready for Some Football.featuring a PACKER Basset (OK she's all mine
and I'm a die hard Packer fan from Wisconsin)

Bob the Builder Basset

Memorial to those gone already

Mr. & Mrs. Santa Paws

Get a sneek preview of some of the photos to be featured on the calendar

www.adogslifephoto.com <http://www.adogslifephoto.com/>  then go to pet
photography and photos then click on the beautiful Basset gallery..You Ain't
Nothing but a Hound Dog

Watch for the item at our awesome merchandise site
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere
from 2% to 26% of your purchases.

Shop at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise!

See you at HOWL on November 1st and Santa Paws Pet Photos November 16 & 23
and December 6 - volunteers needed email Erin at azbassetrescue.com