[Dailydrool] North Dallas Doggie Daycare Recommendations?

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 09:54:00 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers,

I'm going to be going to Dallas at the end of the month, taking a couple of the Wilson Gang ruffians along with me. I need a doggie daycare for a few hours and would like any recommendations. It should be in the North Dallas area, ideally. I'm aware of a couple facilities, but welcome any imput. Please email me off-list. Thanks! Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang

http://mail.yahoo.com