[Dailydrool] Dogs 101 on Animal Planet

Horse n Hound horsenhound at nac.net
Sun Oct 19 12:35:30 PDT 2008

I did see the last 20 minutes or so of Dogs 101.  The part I saw featured St
Bernards.  There was a recap at the end of the other breeds and low and
behold they also featured bassets.  They said that bassets are hunting dogs,
that the short legs are so the hunter can follow on foot.  I saw some lovely
footage of a basset pack in the field.

I really miss taking the hounds to hunt tests, but it's not in the cards
right now.

The Jersey Girls, plus
Alice, the slave; PW Harley Chick CGC, Fred RN CGC & Miss Harley CGC, the
bassets;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charlie, the parrot