[Dailydrool] Drool for Clara

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 16:15:20 PDT 2008

Hi  Debbie, the girls will send lots of healing drool for Elder  Clara, can't
have her sick, who would keep the Brudder in line ?   When I took Maggie to
the vets on Thursday for the vomiting up her supper,  ( three days in a row )
he also checked  her for the coughing, he  said she had a sore throat for the
vomiting, which in turn caused the sore  throat  which in turn made her cough.
Full circle here, she is much better  and taking Robitussin DM for the cough,
we will keep you in our prayers   that she will be OK . and we are slinging
long strands of drool your way

now Evil Annies story,   My husband is amazed at how  bad  and persistent
she is, we were sitting  at the  breakfast table today and Annie walks by us
with something in her mouth, well,  it was a clean handkerchief  that was laying
on the bed, ( neatly folded  )  so I took it away from her, so she runs past
us again and walks  right past us, like we are not even there and we cant see
her with something  else in her mouth, this time it was a pair of socks, so
once again i take them  away from her, no more had I turned around  and sat down
and she is walking  past us again with  my bra in her mouth, by this time I am
getting  pissed off, my eggs are getting cold.so I take that away from her,
so then  her tactics change and she switches directions and goes around the
other  way and goes and gets a pair of my clean  underwear  off the bed,  so she
stands in the doorway  looks at us, and as I get up off  my chair,  she turns
and goes in the opposite direction, does she  honestly  think I am that stupid
that I am not going to head her off at the  pass ????? I am so mad now the
steam coming out of my nostrils will reheat my  eggs, my husband just sits there
and says "  isn't  she precious  ? "
Oh God  why me why me why me ???????????

Ok  what is this  my face or face book or whatever  the hell  it is called,
pardon me but I am  insane !!!!!!!!!
is this something new ????  how do you join ?   I am also  interested in the
Christmas card  exchange.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and EVIL Rotten  Annie