[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - My New House On Wheels

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Oct 19 18:16:47 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Well - they have finally gone over the edge - Mom and Dad went out and
bought me a new house on wheels.  Yep - a brand new one!  And it's a beauty!
Mom said they had to do it - something about helping the economy - being
patriotic - I don't get it.  The new house on wheels isn't red, white and
blue!!  It is much more soffis - soffos - fancier than that!  It is
chocolate brown and tan and black inside - with real wood cabinets - and
Granny Pat got a new Aero-bed - and Dad got TWO TV's  -- he is really happy!

So there has been lots of stuff going on here - first they took all of the
stuff out of the old trailer and put it in the garage.  Then they took the
old trailer away - bye-bye old Dutchman!  Then they brought the new house on
wheels home - hello pretty Sprinter!!  Then, they started putting the stuff
into the new house on wheels.  Back and forth - back and forth - I got tired
just watching them.  Grady was going crazy - he kept saying "We're going to
a dog show!"  Mom kept saying - NO!  Finally, after a nickzillion hours,
they were done.  Now that was a sight - Granny Pat collapsed in the rocking
chair on the porch,  Dad slumped down on the steps, and Mom - she was all
red in the face and she came into the back yard and laid on top of the
picnic table with Hoagie!

Right now, all of us boys are starting one of those betting charts about who
is going to be the first one to "christen" the carpeting in the new house on
wheels - anyone want to place a bet???

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys