[Dailydrool] Drool and fosterfailure

siobhan118 at comcast.net siobhan118 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 07:42:03 PDT 2008

I am way behind on drools (actually I'm way behind on everything at the moment) but I wanted to send out some healing drool to Elder Clara and Bonnie.  I hope everyone gets better soon.

I also wanted to announce that we have joined the ranks of foster failures.  We have adopted our latest foster Nessy.  She's a 3 year old tri color who came to us from Puerto Rico.  It was love at first site for everyone in our household and she has very happily settled in with us.
I will post more on her when I get a minute but I wanted to announce are latest addition, Naughty Nessy Noodles.

--
Thanks,
Siobhan

Waddle for Dollars http://www.firstgiving.com/junior118