[Dailydrool] Eddie the cat

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Oct 20 17:18:05 PDT 2008

Please my Eddie the cat needs some drool I'm not sure what is wrong but something is. He is anemic and we are handling and stabilizing that with injections and supplements , two weeks ago  he had the last of his 10 teeth out. He has had a problem since he was young and is now 12 yrs old and his urine is showing signs of a kidney problem. I don't want to loose him so please Eddie needs some prayers and drool, and we will send some back to those of you that also need some. He will see the vet tomorrow.

Kind thoughts,
Judy