[Dailydrool] facebook and drool

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 21 03:24:47 PDT 2008

Can you guys please sling a little drool to Hopper
he is a bunny almost 9 years old and is going down hill fast
We lost his litter mate a year and half ago :( . We bought Hopper and Henry home together when they were babies and hand raised them. Hopper has a huge Kennel in my kitchen and was raised to snuggle and give kisses. The kids grew up with him and its very sad to see him age so much in the past few months.
So please send some drool to Hopper
Thank you
To find us on face book we are under Carolyn Clarkson Mitchell I am the only one so far and there is a pic of lil foot aka Rex on my profile pic
There are a bunch of pics of all my babies on facebook :0)

Have a great day!

Carolyn

Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot