[Dailydrool] How to Unpeck Foodie Bags

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:37:25 PDT 2008

First you gots ta get da MomPerson ta go to da foodie place, whut she did
taday.
Den you gots ta get da MomPerson reel busie. Like ansering da fone thing or
forgettin sumfin in da car or goin out ta get da male frum dat nasty
maleperson an runnin into a naybor whut she ain't seen forebber.Or all dem
fings.

Den you starts unpecking da groceries for her. I meen dis a big help for
she. I loves unpecking da foodie bags. In won I fined a whole bag ob dat
greeny stuff Grampa Mitchell love callt ledduce. I helpt Grampa open it an
me an Llewis an Grampa eet sum ledduce.
Den I fine a pekitch whut got liddel round breddy fings wif holes innit but
dey pritty good so me an Llewis we hab sum of dat Grampa still eetin
ledduce. (He LUB Ledduce)
Den Llewis he diggin to unpeck anodder bag for MomPerson an he fine a WHOLE
BIG BAG ob dese funny liddel fishy smellin fings but dey not fishies. We
nose dese good cuz MomPerson almoss neber buy em and when she do we eech
gets won onlee. We figger now are chance to help she diyet. OH MAN amdose
liddel fishy no fishy fings GOOD. Kinder hard tho cuz dey very cold an gots
dese stiff tails, not like we tails. Affer a few we gots tired ob em. And
youse nose dat old Uncle Cooper Sir, for a boy whut got uprite ears, he gots
a nose! He found da Bananers whut I lub an he finded also a pekitch of whut
he say callt Loney. Nobody got any Loney but Uncle Cooper Sir who also got
big old white teefth an a peckish natshure. I workin on a Naner when da door
open an heer come MomPerson. We figger she be reel glad we unpecked for she.

You nose whut?MomPersons reely unpreedictoble.

Uncle Cooper Sir rite away he trotted inna bedroom wif he loney befour she
see whut he got, but she come blazin inna kitchen wif eyeballs rollin ever
witch way, fire comin outter she nose an eers an she hair on end like a
lectrocuted collie!!! And da WORDS!  My hebbins! Nuffin I can repeet, been a
respeckable Basset Boy. She screeming an grabbin an pushin and shovin an
snatchin an den she stan up tallern I eber seed she an point at da crates an
boy we didint need no secunt invite!!! Den she go affer Mr Cooper Sir an I
heers her hollerin at he an she NEBER holler at he but she mad....dat word
reely kinder fail badly to diskribe whut she like.

So me an Llewis we heer in we crates now, an Uncle Cooper Sir and Mitchell
dey out heer in dis room too an dat door it slam shut like to bring da
plasser down. Whadebber dat meen. I reed it somewheres. Ok Ok Llewis reed it
TO me.
We thinkin we not gettin any supper mebe no brekkess eeder, mebe neber eet
agin...Oh Llewis I juss sayin dat, stop dat blubberin. She gone feed we an
led we  out sumtime......I thinks.

Love and Drool to all in need'
Care peketiches axcepted. Juss in case.
Nigel an Llewis in jail, Mr.Cooper Sir in disgrase, Grampa Mitchell sleepin
off he ledduce binge.