[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - We're Hitting the Road

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Oct 21 19:19:24 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Mom got careless today and left her computer on when I was snoozing in her
chair.  When I woke up, you would not believe what was on the computer!!!
INFO-DOG!  So I snooped around a little bit and I figured it out - we are
going to a dog show and it is a five-dayer!  And you will never guess where
it is - VIRGINIA BEACH!!  I think it will take us 21430981420 nickzillion
days to get there - I looked at the map and it is really far away.  And
there is an ocean there - whatever an ocean is - I have never seen one.
WAIT A MINUTE - ISN'T THAT WHERE BRUDDER ELWOOD LIVES???    Hey - Brudder
Elwood - do you have your earflaps up???  How's the weather down there???
Can you line up some cute basset girls in bikini's???  How about some surf
boards???  Did I mention girls - my hormones are in overdrive?!?!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys