[Dailydrool] Chamption Sleeper 2009 Calendar

DEBBIE.WYNN at comcast.net DEBBIE.WYNN at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 14:58:01 PDT 2008

I received the Ohio Basset Rescue Inc. 2009 Champion Sleeper Calendar in the mail today, and I have not stopped crying since I opened it up.  I cried at the cover picture of dear sweet Bernie, and then I cried from January through December, and throughout the back cover.  Tears of happiness, tears of laughter, tears of joy, tears of sorrow at the missing ones.  LOVE just oozes out of every single picture.  I wish I had the words to describe the tenderness in these photos.

Debbie (and Rosie, Chubby, Daisy & Zoe)