[Dailydrool] Basset Cake

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:21:26 PDT 2008

The link works!  Wow, that's spectacular. She must have a basset because she
had a really clear understanding of where all the wrinkles should be. I used
to make wedding cakes years ago (ok a couple decades ago) and I can tell you
that cake is one amazing accomplishment, especially since it's made of
sugar, which is heavy when used in that quantity, and she managed to get
those 4 stubby little legs to support that basset body.

I wonder if she plans to sell it? It will keep well since it's solid sugar,
and it would make a great rescue-fundraiser centerpiece. Maybe she would
donate it to a UK rescue for that purpose. I doubt it would survive shipping
so it would have to be local.

Brenda- momperson to Copper(mmm that cake looks yummy) and Elphaba