[Dailydrool] Treats and smarts

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:05:23 PDT 2008

Ninja had a good gotcha day yesterday.  I was here most of the day and she and her sises got lots of treats and special rubs.  Ninja may have had a bit too much and later in the evening she yacked some stuff up but nothing serious.  She is fine today and as clingy as ever.

I thought I was being so organized when I actually started things for dinner this morning.  I fried bacon to put in soup this afternoon.  I fried a lot of bacon just so the boys could have some too.  (Not the girls).  I left some on a plate for the boys--mainly the sleep late go to college kid and cleverly-ha- wrapped what I needed for the soup in a paper towel to keep it out of sight.  Around here if food isn't nailed down it disappears in a hurry.  Without a trace.  I went out ro run a few errands and then it hit me.  I had left the paper towel with the bacon on a plate at the front of the stove.  I looked at the time and realized no one was left at home.  By then I am sure the bacon was history.  When I got home, the paper towel was on the floor totally undamaged but relieved of its contents.  I'm pretty sure Maggie helped herself because tonight when I was putting food in the bowls she didn't come anywhere near me.  Wasn't real hungry I bet.  Maggie 12(slices of bacon) Mom 0.

Maggie is sending an extra portion fo drool for Hopper the bunny and all the others in need.

Ninja, Maggie, Marley, and the Mom