[Dailydrool] Chloe as a heater?

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 12:20:09 PDT 2008

so last night Chloe was all snuggled in bed with us and dad says, She sure
puts out the heat, and I have to say, yes she puts out major BTU's.   So dad
says, how many bassets would we need to heat the whole house?? We  could turn
the heat off and just use bassets to snuggle with and keep  warm.  When someone
comes to visit we would have them lined up at  the door and say, hey grab a
bass on your way in.  If your really cold grab  2.  So how many would we need to
heat the house??  Kristi, Big L and  Chloe the heater

The Man who regards his own life and that of his  fellow creatures as
meaningless is not merely unfortunate, but almost  disqualified for life.~Albert
Einstein