[Dailydrool] Maggie update

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 07:08:31 PDT 2008

Well, Maggie is now passing blood.  My house just smells so bad. I used the
hand held carpet cleaner, but now I will have to get out the deep cleaning
one. I have having carpet in the living room and office.  Maggie's blood
passing is bright red. This would indicate that it was from the colon like
colitis.  I am taking her into the vet tomorrow am and if I have to miss a
whole day of work then so be it. In the meantime she could definitely use
some drool.  Last year the vet gave her a shot and it worked its magic. She
is on the chicken and potato diet.  Hopefully that the colitis is all that
is wrong with her.

Oh, and Oliver with the nylabone--he is fine now. I believe that I
mistakenly purchased one that was not labelled as durable for heavy chewers
as I was helping my daughter's friend and her mother pick out stuff for
their first dog (an 8 month old chihuahua).

Thanks,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper