[Dailydrool] Another use for Bitter Apple

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Sun Oct 26 12:40:01 PDT 2008

Do you, too have squirrels and other critters who enjoy eating the pumpkins, corn and other decorations you place outside? I have good news. Bitter Apple works on the wild critters as well as the hounds--this year we sprayed the decorative pumpkin and corn with Bitter Apple, and we have yet to have a tooth mark on them. We do respray after a storm or any other wetness, but so far we have not had a problem.

Nutley has more squirrels per square mile than any place I know of. We know whereof we speak. But I'd like to know if others have the same success.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, including squirrel chaser Abner

A New Way to Get Free & Discounted Offers -- FreeInternet.com!
Visit http://offers.juno.com/TGL1121/?u=http://www.freeinternet.com