[Dailydrool] So glad to be back

barbara johns bjohnsamdex at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 04:34:25 PDT 2008

For months now, I have not been getting the drool.  never could figure out why, but this morning when I check my mail it was back.  not sure what changed but glad to be back.

I have all three of my boys going through training to become theropy dogs.  They are doing well.  My latest Flash(who started as a foster but I have now adopted) is my most stubborn. He was about 8 years old when i got him and feels he is above all of this obedience garbage, but we are getting there. He is really very nice and a gentle guy, but I think he pretty much did whatever he pleased for 8 years.

Barney is my rock star, everybody comments and how good he is and Mo is just the class clown.  We are having a really good time though.  They all get excited when it is there night to go to training. ( Have to take one at a time).  Mo graduated the basic obedience and got a blue ribbon for doing so well on his test.  Flash graduated, no ribbons for him but he did get through.  Barney has two more weeks, but I know he will do well.    Part 2 is the actual theropy training and we are all learning so much.  I can't wait until they can start making visit to hospitals and care facilities.  I know my guys can bring a little sunshine to people.

Barbara and the Boys, Barney, Mo and Flash ( My three sons)