[Dailydrool] Nigel & Llewis - I need legal advice

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 06:28:38 PDT 2008

Nigel & Llewis - Sirs,

Can I get that foster Miss Vicky evicted from my house? That little basset is outdoing me in my evil pursuits.  Last week I thought I did good - I tossed the stainless steel water bowl at my momma.  I needed a re-fill.

Then Saturday morning, foster Vicky outdid me.  I knew I couldn't trust her.  She dumped out auntie's purse.  Did she save me anything to chew on? Nope. She chewed up the pens, lots of receipts and papers, lip balmy thing, hand lotion, a $20 bill.  She very selfish. I was going to call the police but Vicky chewed up auntie's cell phone.  Don't think I'm the only one upset by this - Lady was muttering about biscuit money.

I feel this house is not big enough for two evil doers.  So Nigel and Llewis will you help me evict her?

Willow

P.S. - Miss Vicky will be on the GABR website soon.