[Dailydrool] Abraham Ga-linkin's Gotcha Day

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 18:09:15 PDT 2008

Today, October 27th is Abraham Ga-linkin's Gotcha Day.  One year ago  today
our home changed for the better when Abraham walked though the door.   Although
a bittersweet experience for his foster parents it was a thrilling  day for
us. When Polly Esther died two months earlier our home but more  importantly
Owen needed a buddy.  Owen was deeply depressed as he had never  been an only
child , he was one of three but then found himself all alone.   I feared we were
going to lose him .  We were lucky as we were able to meet  Abe two weeks
prior to making the adoption final.  He was living with a  wonderful family  and
their basset Dudley and they brought him to us on  this date.   They
absolutely loved Abraham and  talk of him daily  and  we have become close friends.  It
is truly amazing how these  creatures I choose to call my "kids"  enhance our
lives..and because of  Abraham acquaintances have  now become friends .
Abe is just a wonderful , hysterical, beautiful dog who has brought us so much
 joy and laughter, although a counter cruiser extraoidinaire and a true
garbage  hound we have learned to work around those faults and love him more every
day.   Thank you Suzanne for your persistency.   Please  visit Abe at his
Dogster page _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/652876_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/652876)  .

Shelley, Owen and Abraham Ga-linkin