[Dailydrool] (no subject)

bballmom1221 at aol.com bballmom1221 at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 09:30:28 PDT 2008

Hi, ?I just joined.? I am very excited to be a member.? We just bought two basset hound puppies.? They are both males, about 15 days apart.? They are not from the same litter.? Max, the tri-color is younger.? I had him for 15 days prior to getting Apollo because he was born with a cherry eye and had surgery.? They are fighting horribly.? Max is the aggressor.? I want to do this right.? I tried shaking a can and spraying water--nothing works.?? Any suggestions?? Joan