[Dailydrool] My bestest furend Artist Princess Pawcasso Blossom

Bunne Baum baumflowergirls at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:11:08 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody! This is Daisy, spokes basset for the Baum Basset Flower Girls.
My very bestest furend Princess Pawcasso Blossom, her siser Annie Wild
Child, and their Momma make the most beautiful Holiday Stockings and
Ornaments we have every seem! Us Flower Girls absolutely love ours and if
you get your slaves to order some for you, or your furends for the holidays
EVERYBODY will be a happy dancing all around! The Stockings and Ornaments
are only $5 each (plus shipping) and I know for a fact that all three of
them at the Goldizen house are just itching to get going on some for the
holidays. The money goes to help Auntie Leslie and the homeless houndies of
Montana. You all will be kicking yourselves in the tuchus' ifn ya don't
place your orders now!

Happy Howlidays!

Daisy, Buttercup, Tulip & Jasmine