[Dailydrool] moving and stuff

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:57:11 PDT 2008

Oh boy so anyways peeples who know me know we moved to a different home with
a 1 acre backyard so that is fun...however the old house hasnt sold yet so
that is
not fun..mommy says we would take some sell the house drool!!

Anyways everytime mommy goes to the old house she brings a load of stuff so
it
isnt a wasted trip.

So whis weekend she brought our way Kewl CHristmas Balls...these are our way
kewl
ones wif our name on them and stuff ..altho mommy cried at Bennys Ball.

Anyways they are way way kewl and the money mommy spent for them even went
to rescue so that is like getting them for free cause mommy wood send the
money to the
rescue anyways.
So practically free balls (as tho 5 dollars isnt free anyways) and help a
doggy be warm
cause it is very very cold in Montana in the winter so the kennel has to be
heated.

So eberyone iffen you dont have a pawcasso original Xmas or anyother holiday

(hers will customize it to your holiday belief) you better order one befores
hers gets to buzzy
oh and iffen you do hab one you always need one with 2008 on it..to show you
are still here
cause homeless hounds dont eben know if they will be anywheres this
christmas

contact the artist at "Cookie Goldizen" <pawsforblossom at hotmail.com>,

tell her Bob the Dog sent you and she will take good care of you

oh and iffen you dont need a Holiday ball (which is silly) or you have more
money to donated for more free stuff
she makes the way way kewlest Christmas stockings too

Hurry!!  WHile supplies last

Dont be the last kid on your block to get one

oh and member they make great gifts so iffen you are looking for the perfect
gift
for your dog groomer or vet assistant think how kewl a personalize christmas
ball
with there name wood be.

Bobby

--