[Dailydrool] Hi from Little Frannie

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 18:53:07 PDT 2008

I just wanted to let my friends on the  DD know I good I am doing now. I went
to the CBHR Howl-a-ween Party last  Saturday and was the queen of the party.
I dressed as a ballerina with a pink  tutu. Everybody wanted to hold and
snuggle me but I just wanted to get down with  the big dogs. I have really grown
and now weigh 14 pounds. The doctors and  volunteers are amazed at how well I am
doing. I am walking much better than  expected and your generous donations
have helped with my medical care. If I  continue to do as well, I won't need
further treatment on my legs. I have  exceeded everyone's expectations and all
your love and prayers have helped.  Right now I just need to grow some more. I
got "fixed" yesterday and that  wasn't a lot of fun but I'm a big girl now so I
handled it. Foster Mom said you  have to do that before you get a Forever
Home. Pretty soon I will be ready to be  a very special little girl going to a
loving family.

      All my love and snooter kisses to all,  especially Llewis, my hero,

      Little Frannie
      Carolina Basset Hound Rescue

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"