[Dailydrool] Da Brudder's book

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:56:12 PDT 2008

Cowboy here and we so cited cuz da momslave just boughted a book written by
da brudder and his hole family. Momslave missed da original posty cuz she on
a jury but she saw peeple writin bout it an she kept thinking "hmmm, what is
dis book dey all speak of?" Den we saw anudder posty wif da link and she go
rite away to order since deres a limited suppleye and whatnot. Anyway we so
cited to have a book written by da brudder and family and we so cited to hog
da couch and make da slavey read to us.

If you dont got da book yet, you shud order one too cuz dey gonna run out
and you dont want to miss your chance to have abook by da brudder now do
you? Plus it helps homeless houndys like Rupert and stuff so go order....
the link is: http://www.brudderelwood.com/

Happy howl o ween eberybody.

Lub Cowboy (and Rupert too)