[Dailydrool] Basset Hound in North Carolina paper

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 21:53:13 PDT 2008

Hi everyone. I wanted to let anyone in North Carolina area especially anyone in the Charlotte or Salisbury area, that in our local paper today there's a free ad for a Free female Basset Hound. The ad says she's a good watch dog and a great barker and along with her, her dog house and "chain" goes with her. It just gives a phone number to call. I don't like th idea of the "chain", but I'm not going to get into that. This is the first day the ad has been in the paper. If there's anyone out there in North Carolina or the Carolina Basset Hound Rescue that wants information, just email me and I'll let you know. If I could do it financially, I would take her. But financially and medically, I just can't do it.

Drool and prayers to those in need.

Lynne and The Miller Hounds, Charlie Brown, Barney, Fred (ATB)