[Dailydrool] Annie Belle-You Go Girl!

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Fri Oct 31 10:21:21 PDT 2008

Hey Annie Belle,

        I read what you wrote to Nigel. You said:

Hay Nigel and Llewis.  Dare iz no whay we wood cum put sum sparkles on your nebberminds.  Good gweef boyz, getcher minds out of da gutter.  And owr ornymints are not made of glass eether.  They are da shatterpwoof kind.  So howz abowt takin sum of yer legal feez and pawchasing sum of owr ornymints.  Huh, huh?!

Annie Belle and Pawcasso Blossom(Did I do good, Blossom?)

        I have only one thing to say to you Annie Belle: YOU GO GIRL! Tell dem silly boyz de way dat it is!

Snooters and Hugs,

Babe

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel