[Dailydrool] Drool for Bod and Slentrol

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:09:17 PDT 2008

I was so sad to hear that King Bob is not feeling well, and I hope we will soon hear that he is OK.  In the meantime, we are sending excellent drool his way, and a few prayers as well.When Slentrol first came on the market, my Vet asked if I wanted to participate in a trial usage of the drug.  After having a bad experience with Pierre on Atopica for Allergies (Pierre and Jean Paul are my need to diet hounds), I opted out after hearing about the possible side effects.  It was not long before the office stopped prescribing both that and Atopica out of the office (to the best of my knowledge).  I think food control and exercise are the best options, as with humans.  Good luck.  In my house the struggle is a little hard with Mom having Alzheimer's and her tendency to over feed, and JP and Pierre are right there to get whatever she has to offer.  My only excuse for myself is stress and the lack of time to properly exercise.  Someday.....Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki