[Dailydrool] Donations for Sapphire-OBR Hound in Need

Suzique2u at aol.com Suzique2u at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 16:57:41 PDT 2008

I had a request to post Eva DeVaughn's address to the DD for donations to  be
sent for Sapphire, the very special Ohio Basset Rescue hound. Eva  DeVaughn,
Ohio Basset Rescue, 6325 Manila Road, Goshen, Ohio 45122.   Thank you so much
to all who donate.  We are raining (and soon will be  snowing) bassets here!
I can tell you that everyone associated with OBR is  working so hard to help
all of these wonderful hounds. Their stories are as  varied as they are and one
more sad and heart-wrenching than the next.   Thank you for your kindnesses
and generosity~from the homeless hounds of  Ohio!

Drool to all in need!
5 Travel Deals!